1. Information published on Cryptosaurus
This website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorised and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a solicitor in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behaviour taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report it to us using the contact us page of the Website.
3. Risks related to the use of Cryptosaurus
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
- Mistakes made by the user of any Cryptosaurus software or service, e.g. forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Cryptosaurus or other wallet or similar addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
- Software problems of the Website and/or any Cryptosaurus software or service, e.g. corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Cryptosaurus-related software or service.
- Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Cryptosaurus-related software or service, e.g. data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
- Security problems experienced by the user of any Cryptosaurus-related software or service, e.g. unauthorised access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
- Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g. bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
4. Purchase/Investment risks
Any purchase/investment through Cryptosaurus can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The purchasers/investors through Cryptosaurus should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the purchasers/investors through Cryptosaurus would not lose money. Purchasers/investors are encouraged to make payment at the point of order but have a maximum of 12 hours for Cryptosaurus to confirm receipt of payment, once this time has elapsed the order will automatically be cancelled on our system and Cryptosaurus will reserve the right to issue a refund if payment is received post the allotted time. Cryptosaurus has the discretion to offer the purchaser/investor an option to place a new order using the payment received for a revised price through the ordering system on the Cryptosaurus website. International payments will require proof of transaction at the point of order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that coins can be allocated at the time of purchase as it may take up to five days for the payment to arrive. If proof of payment for international transactions is not provided, Cryptosaurus reserves the right to refund the purchaser/investor and will not be liable for the any transaction charges accrued by either parties’ banking systems.
5. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Cryptosaurus transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Cryptosaurus transactions wherever in the world they may claim as their legal/tax residence.
6. The Website does not store, send, or receive cryptocurrency
The Website does not store, send or receive cryptocurrency. This is because Bitcoins/Altcoins exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the cryptocurrency networks. Any transfer of title in cryptocurrency occurs within a decentralized cryptocurrency network, and not on the Website.
7. No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
8. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents in the UK courts, who will have exclusive jurisdiction unless otherwise agreed.
10. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on October 12th, 2017.